There are some golden rules to a happy and healthy YOU. It all comes down to embrace your body with all of its flaws, take care of yourself and be careful who you let close or whose opinion truly matter to you.
1. Embrace your flaws and strive to be the healthiest version of yourself.
2. Your beauty is not defined by your measurements or how much you weigh on the scale.
3. Care for your body. When you eat healthy and exercise you will feel and look better.
4. Do workouts you love and that you look forward to. When you feel good, you’ll automatically have a better body image.
5. Surround yourself with people who are supportive and uplifting. You will learn to appreciate yourself.
Wishing you all an amazing and sunny weekend! Thank you so much for reading!
Photo by Rick Robillard