jumpsuit for work
Do you wear any jumpsuits? If yes, for what occasions? I’ve always looked at jumpsuits as a piece of garment for play and fancy dinners. Never something I would consider wearing for the office. …until I found this ultra comfortable piece HERE. Like dresses, jumpsuits allow you to get dressed quickly and all you need to do is the finishing touches. An advantage that I find very appealing on hectic mornings.
Couple things I love about this jumpsuit:
- It has a very flexible and comfortable fabric.
- The color and the clean design make this piece versatile.
- The long sleeves allow you to wear it during the colder months.
- Given the deep neckline, I can style it with a lace body suit underneath and a statement belt for a date night out.
- The same deep neckline gave me the idea that this jumpsuit would be an excellent work wear by layering button down shirts, blouses or sleeveless turtleneck tops underneath. I wore this button down, stretch shirt HERE (currently under $20!).
I love versatility about clothes. A few months ago I styled this sleeveless jumpsuit HERE that works well just by itself coupled with bold accessories or as a main layering piece for work. The fabric of that piece is much less flexible with more structure, so it pairs really well with cropped blazers.
The one I styled today has a more curve hugging, ultra flexible fabric (rayon/spandex), therefore –if styled for work– I recommend long blazers or vests with it.
Photos by Rick Robillard